ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings within own LTD company structure - T1 Ext

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cormet
BANNED

Earnings within own LTD company structure - T1 Ext

Post by Cormet » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:39 am

I am Self-employed earnings within my own LTD company structure and has chosen to keep my earnings within the business or company.
According to Tier 1 Policy Guide page (its on page 22 of 33) which says earning will be counted before TAX (I have copied at the end as unable to attached file).

So in my case
Company Turn over for the year £27,000
Expenses (Phone, Mileage, Internet) =£1500
Company’s Profit before Corporation TAX= ££25,500.
Corporation Tax= £5000

I have transferred £15000 (Dividents) from Company’s account to my personal account during 12 months period and left about 12000 in my company account.

I need £25,000 to claim my point.

Documents which I have for my application:
1. HMRC Corporation Tax calculation document.
2. Accountant letter showing all above calculations also showing I am 100% shared holder
3. business or company accounts that meet statutory requirements and show the net profit made for the earnings period claimed
4. All invoices
5. Personal and business bank statements
6. TAX return documents

Seniors please advise if this will work.
Anyone else used LTD company way.

Is there anyone else out there who had a similar situation and could give me a bit of advice or tell me what the outcome was ?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Best Regards
Cormet

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

Self-employed earnings within a business or company structure:
If an applicant has worked in a self-employed capacity in his/her own business or company structure and has chosen to keep his/her earnings within the business or company, he/she could provide:
• business or company accounts that meet statutory requirements and show the net profit made for the earnings period claimed; and
• personal/business bank statements.
If the applicant's accounts and bank statements only show the gross amount of profit for the business he/she should also provide a third piece of evidence showing the net profit of the business for the period claimed, for example a corporation tax return or an accountant’s letter. This is because we can only consider the net profit of the business for the applicant’s income.
If the applicant is not the sole shareholder of the company he/she should also provide:
a letter from his/her accountant confirming his/her shareholding and the proportion of net profit before tax to which he/she is entitled for the earnings period claimed.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!