ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone here who has won EC appeal! How to get EC now?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PPra

Anyone here who has won EC appeal! How to get EC now?

Post by PPra » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:28 pm

Hi Everybody!

I wish to know is there anyone on this forum who has won the appeal against the EC refusal?

I wish to know what is the process after one has received the appeal decision from Tribunal.The BHC is saying that they havent received their copy even after 21 days of the promulgation of the decision.

Can anyone please suggest what should I do? What happens of the HSMP approval letter after its validity period of 6 months gets over while waiting for the decision of the EC refusal appeal.

I have received the determination letter of my appeal from the Tribunal. My appeal has been allowed. But the BHC office in Delhi is not saying anything about what I should do next to the get the EC.

Your suggestions are highly solicited.
I have hard searched this forum but hv yet not come accross any posting suggesting anything about a case as this.

Thanks
PPra

alex2000

Post by alex2000 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:00 pm

Send your copy of the decision to the BHC and follow up with calls and e-mails.

They will however wait for their copy from home office. I got my dependants decision on Aug 24 but the EC was not issued until Nov13.

The HSMP letter is still valid

PPra

Post by PPra » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:10 pm

Send your copy of the decision to the BHC and follow up with calls and e-mails.
They will however wait for their copy from home office.
Thanks alex2000 for this guidance.

The HSMP letter is still valid
U mean that I dont have to get a reprint of my HSMP letter? But the letter was issued in August 2005 and it says that it was valid till 6 months after the date of issual.

I have read in the latest HSMP1Guidelines that in case of an allowed appeal announced after 6 months of the date of HSMP approval, the applicant can get a reprint of the HSMP letter from Home Office. I confirmed the same on phone with the BHC. But since there is nothing in written with me from the BHC I am little hesitant to believe what the receptionist there is saying as they are sort of very careless!

I shall be highly obliged if some one confirms the validity of the HSMP letter. Till then I am eagerly awaiting!

Thanks in advance.

Regards
PPra[/quote]

alex2000

Post by alex2000 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:33 pm

I read from someone's post that you infact require a re-print of the HSMP letter. My appeal was for my dependants and that did not therefore apply to me.