ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Bank Letter (Help please)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamidjj86
Newly Registered

Third Party Bank Letter (Help please)

Post by hamidjj86 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 am

Hi
I applied for entrep visa with the third party funds but I got refused. as the reason of refusal UKBA said that because the BANK LETTER (of my brother) doesn't show your name and the amount of money available to you. as my brother has his account in UK (Barclays) and no banks in the world would mention some other person's name on people account, how UKBA want me to do that? why UKBA is asking for something that I can't get it even in the country?
By the way I submitted affidavit and legal Representative letter to support the documents, but they did not say anything about it. they just said that in the letter you provided from the bank, you name and the amount of money available to you is not mentioned.

I am really stuck with this and I really don know what should I do? I appreciate if some one can help me with that

innovative_entrepreneur
BANNED

Re: Third Party Bank Letter (Help please)

Post by innovative_entrepreneur » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 am

hamidjj86 wrote:Hi
I applied for entrep visa with the third party funds but I got refused. as the reason of refusal UKBA said that because the BANK LETTER (of my brother) doesn't show your name and the amount of money available to you. as my brother has his account in UK (Barclays) and no banks in the world would mention some other person's name on people account, how UKBA want me to do that? why UKBA is asking for something that I can't get it even in the country?
By the way I submitted affidavit and legal Representative letter to support the documents, but they did not say anything about it. they just said that in the letter you provided from the bank, you name and the amount of money available to you is not mentioned.

I am really stuck with this and I really don know what should I do? I appreciate if some one can help me with that

I would suggest you to use a lawyer in order to appeal against them as most of the time they give visas when you take them to the court. Your lawyer should be able to defend your case if your brother is willing to give you money then there should be no problem in your case. Also please mention which date you applied and which date you gave your biometrics?

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:54 am

Hi can you please provide the exact language written in refusal letter and the section under which visa is refused. Because the information provided by you does not make any sense to me. Thanks

hamidjj86
Newly Registered

Post by hamidjj86 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 pm

this is the exact words in refusal:
in support of your application you have provided a letter from your brother's bank account. in line with appendix A of the immigration rules:
a) the specified documents to show evidence of the money available to invest are one or more of the following:
(i) a letter from each financial instit... each letter must confirm:
(1) be an original documents
(2) ...
(3)...
(8) confirm the amount of money available from the applicant's own funds(if applicable) that are held in that institution
(9)confirm the amount of money provided to the applicant from any third party (if applicable) that is held in that institution
(10) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address and ...
THE LETTER YOU HAVE PROVIDED DOES NOT CONTAIN ALL THIS MANDATORY INFORMATION BECAUSE ALTHOUGH IT DETAILS YOUR BROTHER'S NAME AS THIRD PARTY IT DOES NOT LIST YOU NOR DOES IT INDICATE THAT ANY OF THESE MONIES HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.[/b]

hamidjj86
Newly Registered

Post by hamidjj86 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:53 pm

the problem is as I am applying from out of the country, I dont have right to appeal. I have only right to apply for administrative review which will not be in the court.
I am ready to apply again if I can solve the problem but I dont understand what they want? they really want something that you can never get?

amirkhan2019
Newly Registered

Post by amirkhan2019 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 pm

hey Hamid
Can you please let me know did you provided your brother uk barclays bank statement as well or just the letter confirming his balance , and did your brother got his affidavit attested from notary public uk ?

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi innovative_entrepreneur,

Could you please post scanned copies of your documents (bank letter, third party letter and notary letter). Then we can have a clear idea of why is it rejected.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm

hamidjj86 wrote:this is the exact words in refusal:
in support of your application you have provided a letter from your brother's bank account. in line with appendix A of the immigration rules:
a) the specified documents to show evidence of the money available to invest are one or more of the following:
(i) a letter from each financial instit... each letter must confirm:
(1) be an original documents
(2) ...
(3)...
(8) confirm the amount of money available from the applicant's own funds(if applicable) that are held in that institution
(9)confirm the amount of money provided to the applicant from any third party (if applicable) that is held in that institution
(10) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address and ...
THE LETTER YOU HAVE PROVIDED DOES NOT CONTAIN ALL THIS MANDATORY INFORMATION BECAUSE ALTHOUGH IT DETAILS YOUR BROTHER'S NAME AS THIRD PARTY IT DOES NOT LIST YOU NOR DOES IT INDICATE THAT ANY OF THESE MONIES HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.[/b]
can not see this requirment in Guidance or Appendix A, Strange Refusal

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm

The situation will not be clear until unless we know what documents he submitted to prove the investment funds.

I personally think the documentation he provided was not properly address and strong enough to prove that his brother is giving him the funds. Otherwise there should be no valid objection if he used all kind of letters, keep in mind whenever using third party funds, everyone need extra 3-4 letters with all attestations on them. If not provided, result is refusal.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 pm

hi.

After reading you post and assuming you had submitted the proper and all required documents , in my opinion
Rather than wasting time in JR transfer all funds in your account and apply again as fresh applicant.
You will be asked in application that if you have/had applied before. Answer yes and explain them what happens and tell that now you have transfer the funds in your account to remove objection.

you can also get a letter from saying bank is will not write this and a letter from your brother that money is available for you to invest, (attested). but be honest chances are little.

Good luck
Shaukat