ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR queries - self employed PBS migrant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

ILR queries - self employed PBS migrant

Post by diffcultuk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello Gurus....

I need a urgent advice on the error i have made while compiling the Accountant Letter. I have PEO appointment this Friday

To brief you, i have incorporated my Limited company on 10-Aug-11 & my year ends for my Limited company is 31-Aug-2012. While preparing the Accountant letter I have specified the earning period from 10-Aug-2011 to 31-Aug-2012, which is more than a year & accountant has signed to that

Even though my limited company was incorporated on 10-Aug-2012, i have opened the Business bank account only on 1st week of Sep-2011 & started trading from 17-Oct-2011 and first payment in my business account received end of Oct-2011.

While showing the earning in the tabular format i have shown my earning from Nov-11 to Aug-12, which comes the same earning 10-Aug-2011 to 31-Aug-2012, as such I haven’t traded between 10-Aug-11 to 16-Oct-2011

Salary taken from Nov-11 to Aug-12 and Dividends in Mar’12 & July’12.

Does accountant letter is still valid for submission????

At the moment time is short that I cant even get another letter from my accountant …being travelling from Glasgow to Croyodon for the PEO appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Could you please advise how to deal with Caseworker if he ask for it?

My sincere apologies for bothering you all….for the mistake I have done

Could you please help me by replying me as soon as possible….Honestly im restless with this

Thanks

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

Post by diffcultuk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Please advise....

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

Post by diffcultuk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Please advice gurus.....

suhu

Post by suhu » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

Hello,

I don't see any problem at all in your application. Because all you need to do is prove you have got 75 points. The earning should have been done in consecutive 12 month period or if you can do that in 6 months still it is valid.

Let me know how it went. I am planning to book an appointment and what would you advise on that.

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

Post by diffcultuk » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 am

Many thanks Suhu for your post, its morale boost....Will let u know tommorrow ...how it went.

Any more advise from Senior Members as well .....

leo_sangha

Re: ILR queries - self employed PBS migrant

Post by leo_sangha » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:58 pm

diffcultuk wrote:Hello Gurus....

I need a urgent advice on the error i have made while compiling the Accountant Letter. I have PEO appointment this Friday

To brief you, i have incorporated my Limited company on 10-Aug-11 & my year ends for my Limited company is 31-Aug-2012. While preparing the Accountant letter I have specified the earning period from 10-Aug-2011 to 31-Aug-2012, which is more than a year & accountant has signed to that

Even though my limited company was incorporated on 10-Aug-2012, i have opened the Business bank account only on 1st week of Sep-2011 & started trading from 17-Oct-2011 and first payment in my business account received end of Oct-2011.

While showing the earning in the tabular format i have shown my earning from Nov-11 to Aug-12, which comes the same earning 10-Aug-2011 to 31-Aug-2012, as such I haven’t traded between 10-Aug-11 to 16-Oct-2011

Salary taken from Nov-11 to Aug-12 and Dividends in Mar’12 & July’12.

Does accountant letter is still valid for submission????

At the moment time is short that I cant even get another letter from my accountant …being travelling from Glasgow to Croyodon for the PEO appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Could you please advise how to deal with Caseworker if he ask for it?

My sincere apologies for bothering you all….for the mistake I have done

Could you please help me by replying me as soon as possible….Honestly im restless with this

Thanks
If i've understood correctly you are submitting accounts verified by your accountant from 11/08/2011 til 31/08/2012. Is that correct ?

If yes, income can be shown for continuous 12 months. if it is more than 12 months, CW might ask you q?

Since you can't change the letter, If you don't have any earnings from 11 Aug 2012 till 31st Aug 2012 then you should be fine, mention that to the CW. If you have earnings from 11 Aug 2012 till 31st Aug 2012 and you don't actually need to add those earnings to get necessary points, then add a letter clarifying the same. Do not handover the letter to the CW untill they ask for such questions ?

If you have earnings from 11 Aug 2012 till 31st Aug 2012 and you need to add those earnings to get necessary points, then i suggest you get another leter signed from your accountant from the time you actually started earnings till 31st August 2012.

Let me know if this helps. I'm self employed as well but sole trader. My application was returned from Solihull PEO and i was advised to apply by post as i was told that the CW is not trained to handle such applications.
Croydon is right PEO for people who are self employed. Good Luck.

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

Post by diffcultuk » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Many Thanks for the reply......Your reply was in convincing all aspect.....Last friday i have been to Croyodon for PEO Appointment.......ILR Granted...

To Brief you

Entry Check - 11.00 AM

Security Check + Screening of Application + Biometric Enrolment + Biometric all Completed by 11.30 AM

Case worker called at 12.10 PM .....Case worker is Trainee...she said it would take approx 2hrs being trainee....She took all the document we had & told that if any queries will call you....after 1hrs i was curious, what she is doing with my application....to my surprise she was not working in my application rather working somebody else.....i have panicked .....and waited for another 30 mins & then asked her whats happening with my application...she told i have handedover you file to senior Caseworker to work on.....Senior caseworker was around & then he came to us and told everything is fine....i need his senior official to sign off to this...asked us to wait for 10 mins....After 15 mins....he has asked us to sign the document he printed off & also asked us to check the details before signing...Signed & then told me that Biometric card will arrive to you with in 7 working days....im relieved when he told that.

Many thanks to Suhu & Leo for ur support

Thanks

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 pm

congrats,

I have one question regarding dividend.

Did you claim points on Gross dividend or NET?

will be waiting for your reply.

diffcultuk
Newly Registered

Success ILR Application : Croyodon

Post by diffcultuk » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 am

Hello Sshah20,

Apologies for delay in replying you, I have claimed Gross Dividend.

Hope this suffice

Thanks