ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Not Debited yet ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angshuman

Fee Not Debited yet ?

Post by Angshuman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi all,
I had posted my TIER1 Extn appln on 29/9 and my appln reached UKBA on 1/10/2012. I got ref no. on 5th Oct. But, till now the Fee has not been debited from my acc. (used Visa Debit Card as mode of payment)
Just wanted to know should I contact them or is this normal ? If yes, can somebody share the email / phone ? (although on ref. letter, it is written not to contact unless they need anything from me)

Thanks in advance.

Oasis-inin
Newly Registered

Post by Oasis-inin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi,

I would just check with my bank if there is any attempt from them to charge the payment.. As per the current trend they take the payment with 1-2 days of receiving the payment.

I am also wondering why they have sent you an acknowledgement letter?

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 am

Oasis-inin wrote:Hi,

I would just check with my bank if there is any attempt from them to charge the payment.. As per the current trend they take the payment with 1-2 days of receiving the payment.

I am also wondering why they have sent you an acknowledgement letter?
I have checked that already. Ack letter is sent to everybody with a reference number like this PBXXXXXXX