ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

peo appt by solicitor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

selpouv78
Newly Registered

peo appt by solicitor

Post by selpouv78 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

hi members
i have a query. i have applied for an appt through a solicitor for next tuesday 23/10 as this is the earliest i can apply.
the sollicitor put the request through this monday and he got a slot on friday 19th which is more that 28days before visa expires.
he told me that he has mentioned that with them but they said it is ok.

please can somebody advise

is there a risk that if i go on friday, they tell me it is too early? or they will let it go through

thank you in advance for your precious advice and comments

p2kin

Re: peo appt by solicitor

Post by p2kin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:47 am

selpouv78 wrote:hi members
i have a query. i have applied for an appt through a solicitor for next tuesday 23/10 as this is the earliest i can apply.
the sollicitor put the request through this monday and he got a slot on friday 19th which is more that 28days before visa expires.
he told me that he has mentioned that with them but they said it is ok.

please can somebody advise

is there a risk that if i go on friday, they tell me it is too early? or they will let it go through

thank you in advance for your precious advice and comments
If UKBA have given that slot, then I guess it should be OK. Also there are cases I've seen on this forum that are successful for more that 28 days application (actually like 29 days/30 days and those were personal.. not through solicitor)... I guess in your case since it;s UKBA & Solicitor, you should be OK.

Also, could you please share solicitor details like name, phone & fees in PM to me (if you don't want to disclose) I too need appointment on short notice..