ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 Treaty Rights Missing evidences

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kramar22
Newly Registered

EEA 4 Treaty Rights Missing evidences

Post by kramar22 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope to hear some reassurance rather yes or no answer.
Two questions :
Basically we've been married for over 6 years, it is time for me to apply for my EEA4... but.... it appears now that we are missing some hard evidences ( I think we can not cover around 6-7 month + 4 month she was out of work as per below) that my wife was in full time employment ( i.e P60/P45 payslips, cotracts). Will a letter to Home Office that explains this could help, they can still check her history by NI contributions. She also has Worker Registration certificate when she first started to work

2. During the same time I described above my wife was not employed for about 4 month due to death in the family. Will this affect my application?

Apart of these 4 month she was in full time employment between years 2006-2012,

With above mentioned do I have chances for my EEA 4 to be approved?
Many thanks

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Dear freind if she got all 6 years p60 that well be fine and you must shows them proof of address as your live togather and work contract and letter from employer to confirm when she start a work and bank statement from both passport from both

i dont thnik that is a big problem if she is out of work for 4 month .hope that is help you

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 pm

and what kind of evidences your cant cover for 6 or 7 month?

when she was out 4 month of work ?

do you have RC for 5 years and when did you get it?

i think you can apply for BC now not PR

sierra
- thin ice -

Post by sierra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

please explain do you mean last 4 months you cant cover it

kramar22
Newly Registered

Post by kramar22 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 am

sarwar74 wrote:Dear freind if she got all 6 years p60 that well be fine and you must shows them proof of address as your live togather and work contract and letter from employer to confirm when she start a work and bank statement from both passport from both

i dont thnik that is a big problem if she is out of work for 4 month .hope that is help you
Thats is the problem we dont have P60s for 5 years but I think that with all documents combined we can manage to cover 4 years i.e for one year we have P60 for another bank statement, but my main point is we are not cheating in any way and worked all this time with 4 month exception so if we do lack of hard evidence I am sure they can get all the evidences from NI contributions is it not true?

Thank you for reply.
Last edited by kramar22 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

kramar22
Newly Registered

Post by kramar22 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:33 am

sarwar74 wrote:and what kind of evidences your cant cover for 6 or 7 month?

when she was out 4 month of work ?

do you have RC for 5 years and when did you get it?

i think you can apply for BC now not PR
what kind of evidences your cant cover for 6 or 7- we have no payslips no P60 or bank statements

when she was out 4 month of work ? - october 2008 -january 2099

do you have RC for 5 years and when did you get it?- I had my RC issued 19 November 2007

i think you can apply for BC now not PR- hmm not too sure about it ....I think this could be next step if I get my PR
Last edited by kramar22 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

kramar22
Newly Registered

Post by kramar22 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 am

sierra wrote:please explain do you mean last 4 months you cant cover it
No she was out of work end of 2008 to January 2009 plus we cant not find any hard evidences to cover 6-7 month of her being at work, but as I mentioned before can they check this by NI contributions she made over that time, I am sure this can be done and can not be ignored.

I will put this in writing to them.

sarwar74

Post by sarwar74 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

kramar22 wrote:
No she was out of work end of 2008 to January 2009 plus we cant not find any hard evidences to cover 6-7 month of her being at work, but as I mentioned before can they check this by NI contributions she made over that time, I am sure this can be done and can not be ignored.

dear friend you must show them treaty rights for 5 years its mean work history like contract p60 bank statement and proof of address . i mean from your wife .best think you have to do ring them see what they say

i dont think they chack for you NI contributions see you work or not as you see they very besy or may be they delay your application

kramar22
Newly Registered

Post by kramar22 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:09 pm

sarwar74 wrote:
kramar22 wrote:

dear friend you must show them treaty rights for 5 years its mean work history like contract p60 bank statement and proof of address . i mean from your wife .best think you have to do ring them see what they say

i dont think they chack for you NI contributions see you work or not as you see they very besy or may be they delay your application
thank you for your comments