ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General CoS start date and end date- Pls help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peter23
BANNED

Tier 2 General CoS start date and end date- Pls help

Post by peter23 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi Team,

Reading the post , Its concluded that Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General switching is possible ,if immigrant have had leave as Tier 2 Established staff.

I have couple of question around Certificate of Sponsorship which new sponsor will issue .

1. The CoS start date should be next day of the date of termination with current employer . let say I am terminating with current employer on 10th Jan 2012 ,the start date of CoS can be 11th Jan 2012 ( or any date later than this )

2. What should be end date in CoS ? my current Tier 2 ICT visa valid till Feb 2013 , so new Tier 2 General CoS should mention similar date as end date or new sponsor can put any date ? 2 or 3 years from start date ?
2.1 - if its CoS issue for 3 years let say Jan 2012 to Jan 2015 , do i require to give English language test ?

I would really appreciate ,if someone can help .

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:17 am

Please follow the suggestion given earlier.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!