ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsenal22
Newly Registered

Form MN1

Post by arsenal22 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 am

Hi

I wonder if you could help me regarding the form MNI for my 3 year daughter who was born here in the UK. The section 5 on the MN1 form ask for 2 refrees, i've got one from a family friend who's an housing manager to certify taht part but the 2nd refree was asking for minister of religion,
Health visitor or teacher.
Can a GP certify that part as they are also asking for british holder passport number or my church pastor, but has no british pasport yet( still on indefinite)

It is also the last part i need to complete for submission

can you please advice if i can use either one of the mentioned professionals listed above.

I will appreciate it you can get back to me on this matter.[/b]

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 pm

The professional referee (which engage with the child) doesn't need to be British. a GP is fine. If he is not British, he doesn't need to fill in the passport number field (and if he is British but doesn't want to give him passport number, he can write "available upon request").

The other referee needs to be British.

arsenal22
Newly Registered

MN1

Post by arsenal22 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks very much, i will just that. :)

arsenal22
Newly Registered

Form MN1

Post by arsenal22 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 pm

The refrence on MN1, Can a family friend sign for one of the reference who's a british citizen and a GP for the other refrence.

Is that ok if she put family friend where they said( say how you know the child)? on the reference form MN1?

I Will be glad if someone can get back to me.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 am

Yes. Stating family friend is fine.

arsenal22
Newly Registered

Post by arsenal22 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks very much.