ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 sent 19/9/12 - COA received 19/10/12 - passport back??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

george80
Newly Registered

EEA2 sent 19/9/12 - COA received 19/10/12 - passport back??

Post by george80 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 am

Thought Id update the forum as to the time I got my COA which was 1 month after sending on 19 September 2012. I was on a Tier 1 and am applying as an unmarried partner. The COA specifically says that I can accept offers of employment or continue in employment in the UK whilst my application is being considered.
I now need my passport back by 9 November and see that we can no longer request these over the phone. Has anyone had any success getting theirs back via the new email address RODRequests@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk and how long did it take?

Many Thanks George

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 pm

The correct email address for the return of passport is at below and they take about 5 working days to return:

LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
Success is a journey, not a destination. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

ghirleeh_lim
Newly Registered

Post by ghirleeh_lim » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Englandd wrote:The correct email address for the return of passport is at below and they take about 5 working days to return:

I need to request my passport back too as I need to travel in 2 weeks time. Just emailed them today. I have sent emails to both of this.
RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk