ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE- PEO PREMIUM APPOINTMENT FAILED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anishmathw
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLEASE- PEO PREMIUM APPOINTMENT FAILED

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 am

I went this morning to PEO Solihull for my ILR on 5 years with work permit. But on checking my application CW advised me that their system could not verify my work permit and could not contact issuing authority. System Issues !! So she went back to discuss with her manager and advised me to sent application via post, so they can verify ! I have travel plans in two weeks so I dont know what should I do. If I post my application if will take months to complete. Is there any way I can book another premium appointment and before I do that make sure they can verify my work permit ?
Please advise me.

neojohn
Newly Registered

Post by neojohn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

hi,
i would suggest go with any solicitors you know well. they can get you a peo slot in week or two . ask any moderators if they know any.

mcove
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE- PEO PREMIUM APPOINTMENT FAILED

Post by mcove » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm

anishmathw wrote:I went this morning to PEO Solihull for my ILR on 5 years with work permit. But on checking my application CW advised me that their system could not verify my work permit and could not contact issuing authority. System Issues !! So she went back to discuss with her manager and advised me to sent application via post, so they can verify ! I have travel plans in two weeks so I dont know what should I do. If I post my application if will take months to complete. Is there any way I can book another premium appointment and before I do that make sure they can verify my work permit ?
Please advise me.
Did she say it was their system technical issue or the problem was specifically with your work permit?

brian78

info

Post by brian78 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 pm

you can book through a sollicitor
i can give you details if you want

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

neojohn wrote:hi,
i would suggest go with any solicitors you know well. they can get you a peo slot in week or two . ask any moderators if they know any.
I could try to find another appointment date, but what guarantee is they will accept my work permit. :cry: Mods please advise.

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Re: info

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

brian78 wrote:you can book through a sollicitor
Please PM me :-)

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE- PEO PREMIUM APPOINTMENT FAILED

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

mcove wrote:
anishmathw wrote:I went this morning to PEO Solihull for my ILR on 5 years with work permit. But on checking my application CW advised me that their system could not verify my work permit and could not contact issuing authority. System Issues !! So she went back to discuss with her manager and advised me to sent application via post, so they can verify ! I have travel plans in two weeks so I dont know what should I do. If I post my application if will take months to complete. Is there any way I can book another premium appointment and before I do that make sure they can verify my work permit ?
Please advise me.
Did she say it was their system technical issue or the problem was specifically with your work permit?
What I understood was during intial checking she tried to validate my work permit aganist some database and its failing to validate information. From my understanding there shouldnt be any problem with my work permit.

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Re: info

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 pm

anishmathw wrote:
brian78 wrote:you can book through a sollicitor
Please PM me :-)
Please can I get some help in getting a PEO premium appointment for SET(O) application in this week . Please contact me.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Try booking online tonight, next opening is for 4th Dec. You should be able to get one with some luck.

Are you aware of any possible situation with your work permit that might have caused a problem?

Situations such as: your salary not matching what is on WP, mismatch in your employer addresses, employer names etc...
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Post by anishmathw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Try booking online tonight, next opening is for 4th Dec. You should be able to get one with some luck.

Are you aware of any possible situation with your work permit that might have caused a problem?

Situations such as: your salary not matching what is on WP, mismatch in your employer addresses, employer names etc...
CW said they could not find my employer in their list, couldnt contact employer using details in their system.. I went back later on today after speaking to a solicitor and they gave same excuses. I am stuck my WP expiring on 26th this month. So I have to post my application :-(

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:33 am

anishmathw wrote:But on checking my application CW advised me that their system could not verify my work permit and could not contact issuing authority.
That's is not the same as - can't check as system is down! If the caseworker could not see the details (that they need to check to approve your application) on their system in one PEO, you will have the same problem at any PEO - all PEOs access the same database for a specific check!!

So, not sure why people have been suggesting that you should book an appointment at a different PEO / get in touch with a solicitor for the same.

Seems like your application assessment will need use of some elbow grease, for some verification checks, and I believe you have been given appropriate advice by UKBA staff - to apply by post.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Post by anishmathw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:13 am

sushdmehta wrote:
anishmathw wrote:But on checking my application CW advised me that their system could not verify my work permit and could not contact issuing authority.
That's is not the same as - can't check as system is down! If the caseworker could not see the details (that they need to check to approve your application) on their system in one PEO, you will have the same problem at any PEO - all PEOs access the same database for a specific check!!

So, not sure why people have been suggesting that you should book an appointment at a different PEO / get in touch with a solicitor for the same.

Seems like your application assessment will need use of some elbow grease, for some verification checks, and I believe you have been given appropriate advice by UKBA staff - to apply by post.
Thank you