ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My college no more on tier 4 list

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neel1818
Newly Registered

My college no more on tier 4 list

Post by neel1818 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm

I am student in uk. Within 5 months my college closed this jan 2012. my visa is till feb 2013. i tried to get admission in other college but due to unfortunate issues still struggling . my few colleague received letter in feb 2012 to leave country within 60 days . i haven't received any thing .my college changed name and started again but they are not helping any more. i wrote three time to UKBA For change in address by post . still i haven't received any letter .without that letter i cant get admission in new college. i have all copies of post office receipts. i want to get married to my fiancé. he is also in uk with tier 1 visa valid till june 2014. i dont know what to do . i dont have idea about my leave curtailed or not.

1 what if i get married in uk or do i have to go back to india to get married .

2.if i get married in uk and then will i get visa if i apply from india stating that i try to contact UKBA but did not received any information.