ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Citizenship via Lawyer

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

EUspouse82

Application for Citizenship via Lawyer

Post by EUspouse82 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi All,

I am making enquiries on behalf of a friend, he is eligible to apply for naturalisation in Ireland having been resident in the country for the last 5 and a half years. He has worked all through and he is seeking to apply for Irish citizenship, I have told him it is cheaper to apply on his own but he wants to make an application through a solictor who would deal with all correspondence from INIS; I dont even know if this is possible.

My queries are:

Can he use a lawyer to make the application and instruct them to take charge of the whole process on his behalf?

Secondly, if possible, does anyone have any idea as how much this usually cost?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:26 pm

He could indeed apply through immigration solicitor , cost vary solicitor to solicitor from 500e to 1500e..
good luck with application

EUspouse82

Post by EUspouse82 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 pm

robby1 wrote:He could indeed apply through immigration solicitor , cost vary solicitor to solicitor from 500e to 1500e..
good luck with application
Thanks Robby,

Just wondering, do INIS just communicate strictly with the lawyers? In essence, do the Lawyers act as middle men throughout the process or would they want direct contact with the applicant?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

trayers solicitor in usher quay dublin 8 are very good for citizenship application.even they are much cheaper than any another solicitors in market 016336761