ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sherjan

information Please

Post by sherjan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 am

HI All,

I am sure that someone already had asked these questions but I could not fine them. Can anyone give me information please

1. My Wife came to UK in Sep-12 as a Tier-1 Dependent. My visa is going to expire in Jan-13 and I will apply for ILR however she would need to apply ILR dependent visa.

1. Does my wife need to do English Test. If yes then does she need to do English test or Life in the UK test or both?

2. She got the visa before 9th July does need to wait 2 years for ILR or 5 years?

Many Thanks for your urgent reply

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sherjan

Post by sherjan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks for answering my 2nd question.

Can anyone answer my first question that my wife needs to pass English test or only Life in the UK test or both.

Many Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 am

If you follow the links given in the topic, referred to above, and read the information therein, you'll find the answer to your question 1.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!