ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smith2
- thin ice -

citizenship

Post by smith2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

I got a friend from Pakistan who apply late 2010 and got ackl..... letter 20/2011 for 5 years residence sHe call help line on last tuesday and she was informed his file was being submited to Justice minister for decision. But today he got a letter from submission section to send 1. court fine of 2007 for over speeding, 3 years work history or if his taken social welfare to submit type of payment and to submit copies Irish children birth cert and to confirm how are they being maintained
She lost her job and now taking welfare since 2009
Kind anyone share this as my friend is not lettered pls
Thanks
smith2

aljazair

citizenship

Post by aljazair » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 pm

hi smith2 i got the same letter from submission section 2 weeks ago asking me to submit the same what they ask your friend for, and i am out from work since 2008[ job allowance] i am midle 2008 applicant and i have a refuge statu. do you thing i will get dessicion soon? :)

aljazair

Re: citizenship

Post by aljazair » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 am

hi everyone, is any one else is in the same cituation as me please share