ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminality cases and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t0mmy

Criminality cases and ILR

Post by t0mmy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

Hi guys,

My ILR is due in January 2013(Workpermit issued in January 2008, then converted to Tier 1 General).
I am currently on Tier 1 General.

My 10 years residency also happens to complete in Feb 2013.

I have a question regarding the criminality threshold. Before 2007 I had some council tax letters sent to me. I assume they were from court.Also I was fined for some travel ticket issue. I don't recall whether it was sorted or not. If I take the workpermit + Tier 1 route to ILR would any issues/court penalties issued before my initial workpermit was issued effect my application. If I don't disclose these would it effect my application?

Also can anyone guide me to a suitable umbrella company for a CRB check as well as what docs to usually send.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

easiest way to find out is to order CRB Report. www.disclosurescotland.com

you will know what they know about you. CCJs are the things to worry about