ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Licence Approved, No CoS allocated

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skltvl
Newly Registered

Sponsor Licence Approved, No CoS allocated

Post by skltvl » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Dear Experts ...
Please note we have applied for Tier2 Sponsor licence and we have been approved and recieved the licence details by post ... But when we checked on management system we couldn't find any COS ... We called and spoke to UKBA and they said they have change now and we have to request for COS online once licence is approved ... I was thinking we get 1 cos along with new licence. I have requested for the COS online but any idea how much time they take for allocating COS ... I m worried as approval of licence took almost 6months and now wait for COS ... i will be grateful if experts can share some details or any information where we can email or talk to them to assist us urgently because we need to issue cos to a migrant whos visa expires in mid november ...
Best Regards

tier210

Post by tier210 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 pm

hi
my company applied for cos allocation in September.
it has not been processed yet as ukba were busy in processing application.
my visa expires early Nov and am hoping to get it before the visa expire.
dont know what will be my options if it doesn't go through.

WaitingontheUKBA

Re: Sponsor Licence Approved, No CoS allocated

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:21 pm

skltvl wrote:Dear Experts ...
Please note we have applied for Tier2 Sponsor licence and we have been approved and recieved the licence details by post ... But when we checked on management system we couldn't find any COS ... We called and spoke to UKBA and they said they have change now and we have to request for COS online once licence is approved ... I was thinking we get 1 cos along with new licence. I have requested for the COS online but any idea how much time they take for allocating COS ... I m worried as approval of licence took almost 6months and now wait for COS ... i will be grateful if experts can share some details or any information where we can email or talk to them to assist us urgently because we need to issue cos to a migrant whos visa expires in mid november ...
Best Regards
skltvl please keep us posted. I'm currently waiting on sponsorship license approval and worried that a COS will not be available as well. It was also my understanding that one COS is at least allocated with the approval? I will be applying under T2 ICT. Can any Guru's chime in on this?

skltvl
Newly Registered

Post by skltvl » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Dear All, I will keep u posted with the updates but have no idea what to as visa expires in nexr 3weeks and sending application without COS is risky ..... dont know what to do !!!!
WaitingontheUKBA wrote:
Best Regards
skltvl please keep us posted. I'm currently waiting on sponsorship license approval and worried that a COS will not be available as well. It was also my understanding that one COS is at least allocated with the approval? I will be applying under T2 ICT. Can any Guru's chime in on this?

Mancala Hour

Post by Mancala Hour » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 am

Best Regards
Is this an unrestricted COS or a restricted one?

skltvl
Newly Registered

Post by skltvl » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 am

Hello ...

Requested for unrestricted COS as we need to appoint a migrant who is in UK as old work permit holder and the visa expires in almost 2/3weeks. Any help or advice from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mancala Hour wrote:
Best Regards

Mancala Hour

Post by Mancala Hour » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm

skltvl wrote:Hello ...

Requested for unrestricted COS as we need to appoint a migrant who is in UK as old work permit holder and the visa expires in almost 2/3weeks. Any help or advice from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mancala Hour wrote:
Best Regards
Any update on this, skltvl?