ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Those who sent FLR(HSMP) on 7th Nov will get 4 Year Exten.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aqilzeeshan

Those who sent FLR(HSMP) on 7th Nov will get 4 Year Exten.

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:39 am

Hi,

I posted my application on 7th Nov, it reached HO on 8th Nov, Payment was cleared on 9th Nov, Decision was made on 24th Nov and i got recorded delivery card on 25th Nov and collected docs on 27th Nov. I got 4 year extesnion.

This is great news for all those who sent their applications on 7th Nov. HO is considering the postal stamp you have on your envelop by Post Office when you send your docs.

I will keep on fighting with group HSMP2006 financially, with my physcial presence and whatever i can do as they are not different from me. Only difference is i posted my application on 7th Nov. What if i had delayed one day !!!!!

Thanks a lot for all of you guys for constantly updating the hsmp community about the most recent news and situations.

Thanks

iqbalmurad
Newly Registered

Post by iqbalmurad » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:07 am

Congrats dude. Really good news.

rella

Post by rella » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:46 pm

Congratulations. And thanks for your great attitude of helping other fellow HSMP holders, even though you are ok for the next four years. We are all truly in this together and we need to support each other, even if we are lucky enough in our own personal circumstances to get our visas.

liuning
Newly Registered

Post by liuning » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:17 pm

Congratulations.

I have no words to say.

because i send my extension application on 8th november 2006.

1)i am not holding my job 8 months
2)so i can not get my 40 poionts on earning
3)so i must apply my wp by normal way without any being waived.

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:25 pm

I am sincerely happy for those who got 4 years extension who are spared (for the time being) of concerns of immigration status but these two cases of differential treatment for individuals under the same scheme whose FLR applications separated by a day is the most pointed unfairness in the retrospective implementation. It is important that any representation to curb this dangerous tactic to root out skilled migrants is done now for if these changes go through now, HSMP migrants will never get ILR.