ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My HSMP is REJECTED, NEED YOUR HELP PLS !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faraan
Newly Registered

My HSMP is REJECTED, NEED YOUR HELP PLS !!

Post by Faraan » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:09 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately, i received letter from in-country-2 team with decision letter that, they have rejected my HSMP application because i did not qualify 65 points.

Had i not, then i would not have applied in first place ?? isn't it ??

They have given ZERO points against my partner's points, even though my wife is Graduate and i had sent all her degree certificates + Markeets + our marriage certificate + address proof.

Secondly, i had sent a certificate to claim "Achievement in choosen field". They have given ZERO because they need 3 evidences to prove my achievements.

Can someome suggest, what best i should do ??

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:19 pm

Given that we don't know the specifics of your case, it's hard to make specific suggestions. One general suggestion would be to "beef up" your application package if you think the points didn't stand up because there was lack of supporting evidence.

If you believe they rejected a perfectly good package, it's time to sit down with a professional consultant / lawyer, such as this host, and plan a counteroffensive. ;)

simar

Post by simar » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:24 am

Hi Faraan,
Kindly let us know what exactly did they reasoned when rejecting your spouse achivement points. Did they say something like

--insuffiucent proof for together living
-- / or spouse degree not valid/
--spouse without work exprince doesn't likely to contribute to UK economy.

They must have given some reason. kindly share with us.

regards
simar

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:10 am

Dear Faraan
If you have been living with partner for more than two years and have provided all evidences to prove that, than the only reason of not giving the points seems that partner's graduate degree may not be equivalent to UK graduation.

Regards

raoms
Member of Standing

sorry to hear that

Post by raoms » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:12 am

sorry to hear that.... Keep up your hopes.

You shared the decision can you Please share your ref. no and date of application.

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:13 am

dear faraan
can i know ur date applay ur application
many regards

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:57 pm

Sorry to hear abt you.

I can guess though may be your partner's degree is not equivalent to British standard. Check with NARIC.

Also, for Achievement part, I dont exactly know what level of ach. you included but for sure, they take this as very very highly acknowledge thing like some medals presented by PRESIDENTS of your coutry etc etc so forget about those i think.
Regards,
Afzal

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:20 pm

Hi Faraan

Please tell us in details ur application details so that we might be able to help u out

Thanks

Star
Newly Registered

:

Post by Star » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:23 pm

Hi Faran
Sorry to hear about vthe rejection, dont get depres, u can made this by prepering your application well, see where are the loop holes.
You said that they have not given you points for spouse, the main reasons are the The degree is not equivalent to Uk degree, time period for marriage is less ten required , but the important thing is that please give all of these details about your application so that we can look for a reason.
Cheers

Faraan
Newly Registered

Post by Faraan » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:07 pm

well, she is graduated(University) from India, where i graduated from. So when they have given 15 points for my graduation, then they should also give it to her ?? Well, the issue is here is not her qualification.

They claim that, We have not lived together for 2 years in one single address. This bloody clause is NO WHERE mentioned in HSMP Guidelines/ rules document. She is my wife, i had produced our ORIGINAL Marriage certificate, Her Original passport where her dependent visa is already stamped, our rental agreement where we are living for past 1 year and other documents. So how can they deny Partner 10 points just because we have not lived in one single place for 2yrs continously ???

Secondly, i had claimed 35 points against my senior level. My current job is Project Manager(last 1year), But they have only given ONLY 25 points for my Graduate +5yr experience.

I really wonder, how Home Office is treating people based on CASTE, RACE and Gender. Not on their own guidelines. I am making APPEAL, let's see.

If you guys have any inputs, then please pass it on.

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:07 pm

Unfortunately they do not consider that unlike the UK, in India for example a housewife probably is never mentioned in any of the utility bills or rental agreement etc. Nor are bank statement in majority of the cases posted to a home address. Hence living together according to their definition becomes very difficult if not impossible to prove. I hope differences in the way households are managed in the UK and other places are taken into account when determining if the couple are married and living together.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:24 pm

Ajayxyz,

U are from india right.Did u claim points for partners achievement? If so what evidences did u provide?

Has2003

Post by Has2003 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:38 am

Hi Faraan

Can u tell me your reference.

regards,
has2003

simar

Post by simar » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:59 am

Hi Faraan,
Feel very sorry to hear they gave 0 points for spouse achievement just because , two years of together living on documents cannot be shown. Here Even I also feel hard luck for me, as I also did not show any such proof apart from marriage certificate that can show we like together in same roof for more than 2 years. Mortgage agreement/utility bills are in my name. Here I did show my salary joint bank statement of last one year due to claim of points in salary. I should have shown last 2 year bank statement.
Still you were able to get 15+25 points. Achievement points are not so easy to get unless u have patent something on ur name. I guess to get another 25 points one need to have salary criteria met otherwise it seems difficult to pass their benchmark.
Best of luck for next time.

simar

fomar

Post by fomar » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:18 am

Hi Faraan,

You said they only give you 25 points for your work experience, while you claimed 25 points as you have a senior level position level (last 1 year).

I guess you are over 28 years applicant. So you need to show an evidence for working in a senior position for 2 years in order to get 35 points. If I am not correct, share this with us.
I think you need to make a fresh application and prepare your case well.