ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary Resident Work Vs Permanent Resident Application

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TRV

Temporary Resident Work Vs Permanent Resident Application

Post by TRV » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:10 am

Hi,

I am going to work in canada under a temporary work permit for an employer. But two years ago I have submitted my permanent resident application to immigrate to canada at the Canadian Embassy in UK. But due to long waiting periods, I haven't heard anything back from them. But now, do I need to make any changes to my two year old permanent resident application form at this stage apart from notifying of them about my address change and working in canda under TRV. Somebody told me that my PR application will be cancelled if I apply for TRV and then I have to resubmit the PR application again.

Thanks

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:01 pm

NO. You have been mislead. Nothing will happen to ur PR file and u just have to let them know of ur address change provided you dont want to move ur file to buffalo office.