ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement letter - change of policy?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jager

Acknowledgement letter - change of policy?

Post by jager » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 pm

I applied via NCS about a month ago - fees have been deducted but I still haven't received an acknowledgement letter. So I called them today and they said that if application is made via NCS they don't send an acknowledgement, only for postal. Can anyone else confirm this?

bobobo

Re: Acknowledgement letter - change of policy?

Post by bobobo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

First time I am hearing this, but I can see where they are coming from as you do get a confirmation from NCS
jager wrote:I applied via NCS about a month ago - fees have been deducted but I still haven't received an acknowledgement letter. So I called them today and they said that if application is made via NCS they don't send an acknowledgement, only for postal. Can anyone else confirm this?

vij_sp_1980

Post by vij_sp_1980 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 am

yes it seems to be true that no ack if applied by NCS.

it happened to me as well.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 am

Went through NCS and got mine yesterday, so this doesnt seem like any change in the operating model
vij_sp_1980 wrote:yes it seems to be true that no ack if applied by NCS.

it happened to me as well.

mfsuk
Newly Registered

Post by mfsuk » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm

could you plz tell me you called on which contact number ,,beacause i submitted my application to NCS on 17th oct and UKBA recieved it on 19th oct but they have not detucted my fees and it has been 11 days so could you provide the number on which you have called them...

mg33
Newly Registered

Post by mg33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 am

I applied via NCS Tower Hamlets on 1 Oct, and I did get an acknowledgement letter from UKBA.