ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Reply Is Needed Please...i Am In A Bloody Problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kirolosbasha
Newly Registered

Urgent Reply Is Needed Please...i Am In A Bloody Problem

Post by kirolosbasha » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi All,

I need your speedy response regarding this problem.In brief, I have applied for Tier 01 (general ) extension on 20.08.12 by post and made my Bio metrics on 15.09.12. and since then I have not received any news from Home Office until now.I have recently known that the HO is still processing in visas sent until 30 June 2012.

The problem is that I have not applied for my family and they are here with me in the Uk currently because I thought this could save me money in case they refused my case. and thought it will not take too long as it is now.
their visas expiry date is 9 November 2012.

My Query is :-

Are my defendants staying legally now in the UK or do i need to apply (ASAP) for them now before they start in my case? Is there any solution except sending them back to my home country to wait until receiving the HO's decision ?

Cheers,
kirolos

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:34 pm

There is no problem, leave alone a bloody one.

Your dependants should apply for extension before their current leave expires on 09-Nov.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

bernslk
Newly Registered

Dependants Application

Post by bernslk » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Please submit the applications as soon as possible before the expiry of their leave to remain. It does not matter if your passport is not included. However refer to your current pending application with HO Plus attach any relevant documents that support your situation.
Regards and hope you get sorted.