ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 ICT and Change of Job to continue stay in UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk_2010

Tier2 ICT and Change of Job to continue stay in UK

Post by uk_2010 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello All,
I am on Tier2 ICT visa, applied before Apr2010 and extended recently in Aug2012 through an Indian employer. Since i am deputed from India for project work and Due to the nature of the work I have continuous pressure of leaving the Uk any moment and every quarter there are clouds of uncertainty of stay in UK. This is very painful way of living and it majorly affects the lifestyle and hence I am trying to check the possibilities of getting job here in UK and see if I can at least spend few years peacefully.
I am sorry if this topic has been picked up by someone and discussed elsewhere. Can someone please advise what are the options I have to change the job? Will it be possible for me to get the Sponsorship from a new UK based employer? Are there any job agencies who can help in such scenario?

Any help or pointer with this regards would be very useful.

Thanks

madhumesh
India

Re: Tier2 ICT and Change of Job to continue stay in UK

Post by madhumesh » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm

uk_2010 wrote:Hello All,
I am on Tier2 ICT visa, applied before Apr2010 and extended recently in Aug2012 through an Indian employer. Since i am deputed from India for project work and Due to the nature of the work I have continuous pressure of leaving the Uk any moment and every quarter there are clouds of uncertainty of stay in UK. This is very painful way of living and it majorly affects the lifestyle and hence I am trying to check the possibilities of getting job here in UK and see if I can at least spend few years peacefully.
I am sorry if this topic has been picked up by someone and discussed elsewhere.

Can someone please advise what are the options I have to change the job?
Yes.

Will it be possible for me to get the Sponsorship from a new UK based employer?

Yes

Look at more information

Are there any job agencies who can help in such scenario?
Probably, If you search for Tier 2 jobs on Google, there are few companies available who are willing to sponsor good candidates. It depends upon job market for your skill.

Any help or pointer with this regards would be very useful.

Thanks