ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online or Postal?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hellokittyhannah

Online or Postal?

Post by hellokittyhannah » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm

My husband and I are in the process of preparing our appeal paperwork and we only have a week left to submit. However, I am not sure as to whether we should send the appeal online or via post. The appeal guidance form reccommends to send the appeal online, to save time and to avoid delays. However my solicitor has advised to send it by post.

I'm still not 100% sure about sending it via post though. What have others done? I would really appreciate some advice and feedback.

Also, after we send the appeal form, do we have to send the accompanying papers with the appeal form or can they be sent later? I understand that if we do an online appeal we will have to post the papers later but if it is postal the papers have to be sent with the appeal form? Is this correct?