ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage abroad whats needed?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Franco7
Newly Registered

Marriage abroad whats needed?

Post by Franco7 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Am looking to marry my pakistani girlfriend in Pakistan in December and am just wondering is it as simple as going to a solicitor and getting the legal right there and then or does every country vary, maybe my first port of call would be the embassy itself to point me in the right direction.

Any suggestions appreciated, cheers.

Francie

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi u can get married here civil marriage,and u can go there to get all religious marriage n certificates n no one can stop u.if u r not married here.u will need a visa to pakistani embassy,one u get visa u can go pakistan n get married freely,u no need solicitor.[/img]

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 pm

But make sure to bring as much document with u.statements.i have to apply visa asap as it can take weeks.n u can go as tourist visa.once u there u can get married.i think the best way is toget married here first civil the. Go pakistan.less hassle otherwise u need to provide tons of docs