ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does NARIC accepts scanned documents for evaluation?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CH

Does NARIC accepts scanned documents for evaluation?

Post by CH » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:29 am

Can anyone tell if NARIC accepts scanned copies of documents for evaluation or FAX & corier are the only options?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:58 pm

One Suggestion:
Scan your docs and send it to info@naric.org.uk
and wait for 2 working days, if you get the response that they received your mail and the attachment, most likely you do not have to send FAX or Courier.

I sent through e-mail, and Faxed it on the same day, and on the next day I received reply to my E-mail, saying no need to send the documents through courier.

You can try as I said.

NNJ10

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:15 am

better u send them by Fax...dont forget to mention reference no on every document
Regards,

Pam Aujla

CH

Post by CH » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:24 am

Thanks a lot for your input.

I'll appreciate if more people can share their experience.

Best Regards

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MUGHAL » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:43 pm

dear sir,
should i send the only photo copies of the documents to NARIC or original as well?
2- should i send them only original degree paper or intimation paper with marks details as well if i belong to pakistan.

regards.
mughal

CH

Post by CH » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 am

MUGHAL wrote:dear sir,
should i send the only photo copies of the documents to NARIC or original as well?
2- should i send them only original degree paper or intimation paper with marks details as well if i belong to pakistan.

regards.
mughal
1>Photocopies only
2> Yes send them trascripts (marks details) also

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:39 am

They will not accept scanned images via email. I had asked them this and they refused. The best way is to send them fax of the documents with reference number on each page. Don't fax the originals, fax the photo copies so that you can write reference number on each page.

As explained, you need to send degrees and transcripts (mark sheets).

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:42 pm

The original documents should not be sent, only the copy.
NARIC do not verify whether your serficate is original or not. They do not care about this. They just assess the comparability of your Degree to UK standard based on information you provide.

It is up to the companies/institution who will use your qualification/degree to verify/check it to the institutitonal providers (not NARIC) if they doubt about the originality of your certificate.

Pantaiema
MUGHAL wrote:dear sir,

regards.
mughal
Last edited by pantaiema on Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:47 pm

This is true, funny is not it ??. I have checked it as well by calling them directly.
You could fax your degree certificate together with otehr documents and the reference number that you received via email when you apply online.

Pantaiema

usman.saleem wrote:They will not accept scanned images via email. I had asked them this and they refused. The best way is to send them fax of the documents with reference number on each page. Don't fax the originals, fax the photo copies so that you can write reference number on each page.

As explained, you need to send degrees and transcripts (mark sheets).