ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Never received confirmation letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yggdrasil
Ireland

Never received confirmation letter

Post by yggdrasil » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 am

Hi Everyone,

When I submitted my renewal application in August, I shortly thereafter received a letter confirming receipt of my application and supplying me with a number to identify my application. I think it was about 4-5 days after I submitted my application. My application is still pending.

I have now submitted my wife's and children's dependent applications before mine has been approved, as our leave expired 23 October. I sent the application via Royal Mail Special Delivery and the tracking information shows that it was delivered Oct 14. I have still not received any confirmation letter and am worried that something has gone wrong. Is this normal?

Thanks for your help!

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 am

just be patient u will get it...

yggdrasil
Ireland

Post by yggdrasil » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm

OK, so are the UKBA behind on everyone's letters right now, then?

Thanks!

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi yggdrasil,

Did you ever get an acknowledgement letter for your dependant's application? Has there been any progress since?

I too applied for my daughter and the application was received on 21 Nov. However, there has been no news yet, not even an acknowledgement letter. :-(