ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP APPROVED

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blooking
Newly Registered

HSMP APPROVED

Post by blooking » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:24 pm

Application receipt confirmation received on 1st november

as of last week standard response on status enquiry from HO was "it has
not yet been assigned a caseworker and is awaiting consideration"

today they tell me that the application is in its "final stages" as various caseworker(S) have looked at it and it has now been forwarded to another caseworker because he / she needs to validate whatever was done on the application by the previous caseworker(S)

this is quiet strange isnt it, in two days more than one caseworker has been through my application and now its been sent to another one? are they doing some kind of dna or forensic test on my application?

i was under the assumption that the application goes to one caseworker who either rejects it or approves it or sends it for verification. end of story. but now i am wondering what is exactly happening. does anyone have a similar experience?

update: Today they told me that a decision has been made and all documents have been sent back on the 27th of this month. The operator would not tell me what the decision was...i have read on these boards that you do get to know the decision on the phone, now i am worried since i do not know if refusal of disclosing the decision on the phone is a good thing or a bad thing

Application sent back on 27th of November. Approved

Timelines:
Application Type: Out of Country
Application posted: October 31st (UK regular mail)
Reference number received: 2nd November (application reached HO on 1st November)
Decision made and documents sent back: 27th November
Decision: Approved
Points claimed: 65
Points awarded: 65

Queries:

1. There is a minor error on the approval letter, for a part of the address they have incorrectly mentioned 01-15 instead of D1-15. Do I need to request for a fresh corrected approval letter?

2. While applying for EC, does it matter if the address on the passport is different from the address on the approval letter?

Feedback highly appreciated

blooking
Newly Registered

RE: Approved

Post by blooking » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:36 pm

Application sent back on 27th of November. Approved

Timelines:
Reference number received: 2nd November (application reached HO on 1st November)

Queries:

1. There is a minor error on the approval letter, for a part of the address they have incorrectly mentioned 01-15 instead of D1-15. Do I need to request for a fresh corrected approval letter?

2. While applying for EC, does it matter if the address on the passport is different from the address on the approval letter?

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: RE: Approved

Post by AkashS » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:57 am

blooking wrote:Application sent back on 27th of November. Approved

Timelines:

Queries:

Hi,

Congrats on HSMP. I believe you should request them to issue new letter with correct address. However I am not so sure but it may affect your EC when Visa officer may ask why there is a difference between addresses...

Regards,

Akash.

rana78
Newly Registered

Re: RE: Approved

Post by rana78 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 am

Hello Blooking,

Firstly Congrats on approval of HSMP.
I do not think that really matters, address on the passport is the address you live at when you apply for your passport. you have no need to change address on your passport if you move to a new house. If your name on the approval letter is wrong then that is a problem not for address. If you are in doubt and they happy to issue new one with out delay go for it.

Good luck with EC

blooking wrote:Application sent back on 27th of November. Approved

Timelines:

Queries:

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:45 pm

Hi Blooking
well many many congrats man, wish u all the best for ur future luck.
Just write down the break down of your points and which documents u attached with the app
Regards
Hasan

blooking
Newly Registered

HSMP APPROVED

Post by blooking » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 am

HadiHasan wrote:Hi Blooking
well many many congrats man, wish u all the best for ur future luck.
Just write down the break down of your points and which documents u attached with the app
Regards
Hasan
1. Educational Qualification - 15 / 15 - Original Degree
2. Experience - 25 / 25 - Letter from employers (current and previous)
3. Salary - 25 / 25 - salary slips for last 12 months (attested), letter from employer showing salary breakdown (attested)

PS. Attested = salary slip print taken on plain paper A4, signed by accountant, stamped with company round stamp

Supplementary evidence
1. contact numbers /address for reference letters
2. form 16 and IT return for last year (covering letter indicated that the attached form 16 and IT return does not cover income of last 12 months due to tax fiscal year overlap)
3. Job postings from www.reed.co.uk, www.jobserve.co.uk
4. xe.com conversion results