ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at PEO Croydon 29 Oct - 5 year WP + 1 dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fatcat294
Newly Registered

ILR success at PEO Croydon 29 Oct - 5 year WP + 1 dependant

Post by fatcat294 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi

Just want to share my experience. I'm on a 5 year WP with one employer throughout. I have one spouse dependant, she's on WP dependant visa since May this year. Although she's been in the UK for only 5 months, she's still eligible for ILR with me.

Docs
- Appointment confirmation email
- Cover letter
- SET(O) form
- Passports + photos
- Schedule of absences
- Employer letter
- 12 month payslips
- 12 month bank statements
- 5 year P60s
- Life in the UK test results
- UKNARIC + degrees for depdant
- Tenancy agreement
- Marriage certificate
- Joint account bank statement
- Utility bill with both names
- Copy of Immigration Rule part 5
- Photocopies of everything

My appointment is at 9.20am on 29th Oct.

We arrived at Lunar House at 8am. We then went through security, collected queuing number, made payment, did Biometric photos quickly as there were very few people there. We met the case worker at 9.10, we gave her the folder with all documents. She took it and an hour later told us that our case is approved, not a single question asked. We received our Biometric cards on Wednesday 31st October.

Points to note
- Make sure you make photocopies of all docs and put them in an organised folder. It helps to speed up the processing. I labeled every doc with PostIt, I think it helps as well.
- The case worker returns all documents, apart from photocopies and the original employer letter.

Many thanks to this forum, it helps me to prepare my ILR from dependant's eligibility to making PEO appointment online to the process on the day. I'm very grateful and all the best to the moderators and people who are preparing their ILRs.

skumar45

Re: ILR success at PEO Croydon 29 Oct - 5 year WP + 1 depend

Post by skumar45 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Conrats fatcat - but did yuo give them the following ?

* 12 months payslips ( I thought they need only 3)
* 12 month bank statements ? ( I thought they need only 3)
* UKNARIC + degrees for depdant ( I know what naric is ...but Why this ? The form does not ask fir this innit?)

Also what do u mean by 'Copy of Immigration Rule part 5' under the docs that you said you provided them with ?

fatcat294
Newly Registered

Post by fatcat294 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

I thought 12 month is better so I provided 12 months. I did UKNARIC stuff just to make sure my wife's English is ok as the rule is confusing whether LIUK is sufficient for my wife. Copy of immigration rule part 5 has rule 196D which is for my wife's case, again to ensure her case.

MARCH

WORK PERMIT APPROVAL LETTER

Post by MARCH » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi,

First of all congratulation...I am a work permit holder and will be applying for ILR shortly.

Did they ask/check for the original work permit approval letter when deciding your application as i have lost it?

Do you have any idea what i need to do to avoid trouble/ rejection in this case? What would you suggest?

Would it be ok if i dont have orignal wp approval letter but having p60 for last four years which was issude by the same employer and a letter showing my soc code, salary etc from employer?

Your reply will be highly appriciated.

Regards,.....