ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

e commerce business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hemal12
Newly Registered

e commerce business

Post by hemal12 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm

dear all

will anyone advised me if i would like to start E-Commerce Bussiness online, what documemts i need to show UKBA and do i need to create website before place my file?

Thanks

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi,
You need to register a company or self employment at first. Then you have to set yourself in a designation which is NQF level 4 or above and all other documents UKBA requires as stated in the policy guidance.
Since you mentioned that you are doing online (e-commerce) business, you should have your business website activated for trading as UKBA requires your business is active by the time you apply for visa. Also you need to show one or more trade contracts to prove that your business is actively trading.
I suggest you please read the policy guidance thoroughly and then read the posts by "memyselfandi" in the thread "how I got my visa in 1 month" (she also applied by setting up an online business).

I hope this helps,

Regards,
RAM

hemal12
Newly Registered

Post by hemal12 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm

thank you so much for reply

magentoecom
Newly Registered

Post by magentoecom » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 am

E-commerce stands for Electronic Commerce,It is a way to sell or buy goods or services on the Internet.It provide customer to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance.