ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last 4 years annual salary was below as stated on my WP doc.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saat2
Newly Registered

Last 4 years annual salary was below as stated on my WP doc.

Post by saat2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I am recently going to apply for my ILR under old Work Permit for 5 years. For the last 4 years my employer have paid me less than what is stated on my WP certificate i.e. £28,000 per year. But for the last 12 months they agreed to increase it above what is mentioned for SOC code i.e. around £30,000 per year.

Now my issue is I have to submit last 5 years P60 and the last 4 years is going to show my salary way below £28,000. What should I do to cover my self? I have latest 12 months salary slip which will show salary above £30,000 . Should I not submit my P60 or salary slips for last 4 years and hope for best?

Please advice.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!