ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

trading company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mishal
Newly Registered

trading company

Post by mishal » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 am

Hi,I would like to ask whether trading with overseas (buying goods from China and sell it to other countries)through my trading company in the UK
and the investment fund 200k pounds would return with profit,would that be sufficient for the ukba for the extension of my entrepreneur visa .thanks [/b]

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Should b fine

mishal
Newly Registered

Post by mishal » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks for your reply

Rehan Ansari
Newly Registered

Post by Rehan Ansari » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 pm

I have Tier 1 Entrepreneur immigration visa(200k). Pl advice:

1. I want to set up an export business and would be working from home. The investment of 200k is mainly to be spent on inventory, advances to the suppliers & accounts receivables of exports proceeds. At any given time, my total investment is expected to be more than GBP 200k. Pl advice if the investment of GBP 200k is justified & according to the immigration rules in this scenario.

2. As a trader, I understand that Capital investment can be wholly spent on inventories, advances and receivables and does not necessarily have to be spent on fixed assets. Please clarify the term “capital investment”.