ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required before filling citizenship application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rumee007
Newly Registered

Help Required before filling citizenship application

Post by rumee007 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 am

dear users,
i will apply for british citizenship soon but i am confused about one matter. i got caught by police talking on mobile phone while i was driving. it happened on june 2012. so police gave me ticket of fine £50. and 3 points fixed penalty for using mobile while driving. i paid my fine on time and after i paid it , i received my counter part with 3 points sticked in to it. i didnt have to go to court. all it happened by post. so my question is , should i have to mention this in my application form or should i ignore this as this matter didnt go to court and nothing is outstanding at the moment.

another question: whats does the home office describe as "Good Character"..? i have default and one CCJ in my credit history. so do they describe me as not a good character person..? should i have any problem for this CCjs and defaults.

thanxx

bobobo

Re: Help Required before filling citizenship application

Post by bobobo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 pm

you will need to declare the FPN on the application form.

CCJ's dont really matter I reckon it is more to do with Bankruptcy
rumee007 wrote:dear users,
i will apply for british citizenship soon but i am confused about one matter. i got caught by police talking on mobile phone while i was driving. it happened on june 2012. so police gave me ticket of fine £50. and 3 points fixed penalty for using mobile while driving. i paid my fine on time and after i paid it , i received my counter part with 3 points sticked in to it. i didnt have to go to court. all it happened by post. so my question is , should i have to mention this in my application form or should i ignore this as this matter didnt go to court and nothing is outstanding at the moment.

another question: whats does the home office describe as "Good Character"..? i have default and one CCJ in my credit history. so do they describe me as not a good character person..? should i have any problem for this CCjs and defaults.

thanxx