ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form Set (M) PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rj30337
Newly Registered

ILR Form Set (M) PEO Croydon

Post by rj30337 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for the wealth of information on this site.

My wife is going to be applying for ILR in January 2013 (I am a British Citizen). We are going to try and apply through the Croydon PEO.

Have a few questions:

1- For anyone who has applied for ILR at Croydon recently, assuming you got your decision on the same day, how long did it take for your biometric permit to come through?

2- When my wife arrived in the UK, we lived during the week in London at rented accommodation, weekend at my flat outside London (this was for about 5 months before moving permanently to London). Would we need to include the rented accommodation address on the previous addresses section of the form? I did have a bank statement and a credit card bill that went to the London address, but my wife had no correspondence there.

3- My employer provides my payslips via the intranet - they show my address but I would need to print these off - can these be counted as original and provided as proof? They were accepted for the Spouse visa my wife got 2 years ago so I would assume yes, but has anyone had issues with this?

4- Last question - and just to confirm - my wife arrived in the UK on 1 February 2011, can she apply during January 2013 (within 28 days of 1 Feb 2013) - her visa expires 28/02/2013. And for booking we would need to count backwards 6 weeks from the date we want the PEO?

Any expertise/experiences on the above would be gratefully received -thanks for taking the time.

RJ