ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused....Unable to Verify Docs Provided.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JasvinderArora
Newly Registered

HSMP Refused....Unable to Verify Docs Provided.

Post by JasvinderArora » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:31 am

Hi all,

Here are my time lines:
Reached ho 1st Aug
got ref: 14-Aug
Got the docs back 24-NOV.
Refused.
Waited for almost 4 months.

They awarded me 0 pnts for exp and earning.
Reason was they could not verify.
Though they took to verify for 4 months, but still they say that they couldn't verify.

I have submitted all the necessary docs like My appointment letters, Promotion letters,HR presentation showing Hierarchy and detailed exp letter (HSMP format) from my employer.

For earning i have submitted my income tax certificate, past 12 months payslips duly stamped and signed.
form 16 and Bank Statement.

I couldn't under stand what else do they require.

Can someone help me as how should i go for review.

Many thanks in Advance
Regards
Jasvinder

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:04 am

I think that b'cause they were not able to verify your employment status, they would have not granted u points for earnings as well as it would be from the same job. I think you should ask them for a review and prepare a strong letter with your arguments and explaining in detail what each doument represents. IF you have given all the above docs there is absolutely no reason for them to deny that you were working leaving aside the fact that they don't consider your experience worthy of points.

As the reason given is that they were unable to verify your details and not that they don't consider your work experience valid, ask them to give a specific reason for this comment. Also if you are still working in that company is it possible to find out from HR if they called up and somebody responded in a manner which was negative.

My friend have won an appeal when he reapplied by just explaining in detail about the documents and defending his stand.