ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rachsach

Visitor visa help

Post by rachsach » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a small query, I am acting as a sponsor for my mother's family visitor visa from India, my question is -

Do I need to send copies of all of my UK visas that I had since I came to the UK or my current visa (Tier 1 General) is enough to proof I am living legally in the UK?

Please advise.

Thanks

Romilla

madhumesh
India

Re: All visa copies or current one for visitor visa - Pls he

Post by madhumesh » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Just the current visa. Required documents
rachsach wrote:Hi Guys,

I have a small query, I am acting as a sponsor for my mother's family visitor visa from India, my question is -

Do I need to send copies of all of my UK visas that I had since I came to the UK or my current visa (Tier 1 General) is enough to proof I am living legally in the UK?

Please advise.

Thanks

Romilla

rachsach

Post by rachsach » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks madhumesh for taking time to answer my question.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 pm

rachsach wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to apply family visitor visa for my parents. My father is retired. He was employed in bank and got Provident fund as a lump sum after retirement which he currently have in his savings accounts. He has about Rs 3, 00,000 – this balance is there in his savings account from the last few years.

He currently works in a private company as a financial advisor and earns Rs 10,000 per month. He has last IT return and his job appointment letter to show as proof. He also receives rental income of about Rs 5000 per month for which he has a tenancy agreement and rental slips. So, all together his monthly incomes from all sources are Rs 15000 but he receives both his salary and rent in cash which he in turn deposits in his current account.

Please suggest if he has answered the following question of VAF1B form correctly :

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax? Rs 15,000 (Job 10,000 + Rental Income 5,000)

Do you receive income from any other sources‚ including friends or family? ‘None’ or shall he put rental income here instead of the above field?

Do you have savings‚ properties or other income‚ for example‚ from stocks and shares? Rs 3 lakhs in savings

How much of your monthly income is used to support your family member's and other dependants? My mother is housewife so my father pays her living expenses so shall he put ‘none’ in this field

How much do you spend each month on living costs? All together they spend about Rs 9000

How much money is available for your visit? Rs 3 Lakh
Who will pay for your travel to the United Kingdom? myself

Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food? ‘Son’ - as he is sponsoring

If someone other than yourself is paying for all or any part of this visit, how much money will they give you? n/a – don’t know what to say on this one

What is the cost to you personally of your stay in the United Kingdom? Don’t know (shall he only take into account the travelling expenses cost as accommodation, food and travel within UK will be done by me)

Please help.

Romy
Life isn't fair, but you can be!