ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Premium Service Appointment booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gopinath75
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent Premium Service Appointment booking

Post by gopinath75 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi ,
I am trying to book Premium Service Set ( M) ILR for my wife and I have been experiencing problems with online booking. The problem is I am able to see the appointment available in Cryodon and shows you have got 10 minutes to complete. But when I entered Forename , Surname and DOB it is asking to put a code and click on complete booking. As I click on this button well before 10 minutes it shows booking is not available . Does any one come across this problem. How should I get it booked .
Thanks

madhumesh
India

Re: ILR Dependent Premium Service Problems

Post by madhumesh » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 pm

It's not easy to get an appointment. Try this
gopinath75 wrote:Hi ,
I am trying to book Premium Service Set ( M) ILR for my wife and I have been experiencing problems with online booking. The problem is I am able to see the appointment available in Cryodon and shows you have got 10 minutes to complete. But when I entered Forename , Surname and DOB it is asking to put a code and click on complete booking. As I click on this button well before 10 minutes it shows booking is not available . Does any one come across this problem. How should I get it booked .
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

gopinath75 wrote:Hi
I have booked appointment for my wife at Croydon PEO office, who is applying for settlement . When I booked I chose number of dependents 0, as she is the only person applying . I am paying for her fees using my debit card. We have got a 6 months child . My question is can I and my child accompany with my wife to the Croydon PEO.
Thank you
Regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 am

gopinath75 wrote:Hi
I have booked appointment for my wife at Croydon PEO office, who is applying for settlement . When I booked I chose number of dependents 0, as she is the only person applying . I am paying for her fees using my debit card. We have got a 6 months child . My question is can I and my child accompany with my wife to the Croydon PEO.
Thank you
Regards
As a last option you could just show up at the PEO with your wife and child, and explain the situation to the PEO people there. It is highly unlikely that you would be refused on 'child care' grounds, but don't take my word for it.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.