ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application: Updating change of status

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xxxtieee

Citizenship Application: Updating change of status

Post by xxxtieee » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 am

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of advice:

My Citizenship application is being processed at the moment. However, my current passport expired and I got a new one and updated my GNIB status as well. Got the GNIB stamp 4 for the next 5 years!

Do you think that I should proactively update the processing team about the the changes? Or should I wait for a letter?

Thanks

Christie
-xxxtieee-

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Absolutely, you should update them with a cover letter and photo copies of your new passport + GNIB card copy

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 pm

And if you are lucky, when they get your file to include the new documents they will drop it back on top of the pile! (don't hold your breath, but you can dream and hope :-))

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

You are creating expectations in my mind. I can already feel my Blood pressure shooting up in anticipation ;)

Thanks guys for your advice. :)
jeupsy wrote:And if you are lucky, when they get your file to include the new documents they will drop it back on top of the pile! (don't hold your breath, but you can dream and hope :-))
-xxxtieee-