ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted - PEO Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meetshakz
Newly Registered

ILR granted - PEO Liverpool

Post by meetshakz » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi All

I would like to thanks everyone on this forum for all their help and support and also want to share my successful experience in regards to my ILR application I made today 06th Nov via PEO service - Liverpool.

I was on Tier 1 ( General ) for last 3 years and before that I had 2 years on HSMP , so in total 5 years.

I had an appointment on 06th Nov 2012 @ Liverpool at 10:00 AM, got there at 09:30. After 5 mins of security check I was given token number and was advised to sit in the waiting area. At around 09::45, lady called on counter and asked for Life in the UK pass notification and application form. She then asked me to sign the form saying if my application gets refused, I won't get the refund.

After 15 min, at 09:55 I got called on payment counter, a lady took my card (Barclays - Debit Card) and I have paid there and got the receipt

At 10:05, I was called on the interview counter, CW asked for my passport and forms.I gave that to her and she told me to submit all the document which I think are relevant for my application for ILR. Lady then said , leave the papers with her and told me to wait for my biometrics call.

At 10:15, I was called for Biometric and it took 10 mins.

At 10:25 i went back to CW and told her that biometric is done and she told me that she will check the application and let me know in 45 mins about her decision. I told her that I have photocopy of all the documents which I have submitted and she said to leave all the photo copies with her.

at 10:40 - she called me and told me that she is happy with my application and given back my all the documents and confirmation letter.

Supporting Documents for my Application

1) Pay slips for last 12-months
2) Personal bank statements for lastl 12-month
3) 3 P60 of dated April 2012, April 2011, April 2010
4) Letter from employer
5) Initial HSMP Approval letter & Tier 1 Approval Letter
6) Full UK diving Licence - Counter part and card
7) LIUK pass notification

Finally once again thanks a lot to this forum and its members for all their help. There is tons of useful information on this forum.

Feel free to ask any specific questions.

dec03ec

Post by dec03ec » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Congratulations on your ILR...

Could you please list down all your dates please, that would greatly help us.

Initial hsmp visa issue date, when you landed in UK, what is the expiry date, when did you attend for your ilr etc.

Adojay

Post by Adojay » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Congrats to you.

Having received my ILR from Liverpool PEO a couple of weeks ago, I must admit it was less stressful than I thought it would be. People should look at giving this centre a try. If case is straight-forward you are out smiling in less than 2 hours. Moreso, no one bothers to ask for cohabitation documents, as most members have stated from experience from other PEO's.

Congrats once again.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi, meetshakz. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps? If so, did the caseworker ask you about them?

What are the dates of your latest bank statement and payslip?