ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application

Post by saeedusman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Just wanted to know if someone has applied as entrepreneur team and all the funds held on both name in UK.

I am in same situation and want to get some idea how we will treat each other for the funds (mean third party).

Do I need to give letter (attested from notary UK) to the other member that he has full access to the joint account and he need to do the same for me? Although joint account automatically mean we both have equal access.

If any extra letter is needed (other than the bank letter confirming the funds on both names), then what need to be written in that?

Regards,

thebestone

Re: Supporting Letter for Joint Account Holders

Post by thebestone » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

[quote="saeedusman"]

If you got joint bank account with your team member you are meeting their requirements for investment funds no need to send any other document.

Your and your team member name must appear on the bank letter or statement that you will show as proof of investment funds thats all they want.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 pm

thebestone wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
If you got joint bank account with your team member you are meeting their requirements for investment funds no need to send any other document.

Your and your team member name must appear on the bank letter or statement that you will show as proof of investment funds thats all they want.
We have proof for joint account with all details on, but I think we still need to give some letter for each other.

Anymore comments?

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 pm

[quote="saeedusman"]

In policy guidance they havent ask for the letter but if you wish you can send covering letters

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 am

saeedusman wrote:
thebestone wrote:
saeedusman wrote:

We have proof for joint account with all details on, but I think we still need to give some letter for each other.

Anymore comments?

hi

As long as you have joint bank Account and statement has both name as well. its fine. I had attached a letter from bank confirming that both applicant have £££ available in their joint account, for my clients. there case was successful.

Good luck
Shaukat

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Thanks for all suggestions.

omairsunny
Newly Registered

Post by omairsunny » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:13 am

smehmood wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
thebestone wrote:
saeedusman wrote:

Anymore comments?

hi

As long as you have joint bank Account and statement has both name as well. its fine. I had attached a letter from bank confirming that both applicant have £££ available in their joint account, for my clients. there case was successful.

Good luck
hi mr mehmood, can you please advise that if i have money in the foreing currency bank account (50000pounds), and the bank account is in my name, do i have to write the "letter in the same format" as of third party funding for my entrepreneur team member? in other words, money is in my account and i want to state that he is my partner and money is available for him as well. your help will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi
Regarding bank statement can someone pls tell that as bank statement come up with your initial name and full surname , is it alright ? Like A Tariq & H Ahmed as on my statement ?

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

omairsunny wrote:
smehmood wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
thebestone wrote:

Anymore comments?

hi

Good luck
hi mr mehmood, can you please advise that if i have money in the foreing currency bank account (50000pounds), and the bank account is in my name, do i have to write the "letter in the same format" as of third party funding for my entrepreneur team member? in other words, money is in my account and i want to state that he is my partner and money is available for him as well. your help will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards
hi

you have to act as third party.

if you need joint account in pakistan contact with me.

regards
Shaukat

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Mr. Shaukat can you please tell me about the name on Bank statement ? Is it alright with inital for first name and full surname as most of banks issue statement like this ?