ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Team Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Entrepreneur Team Application

Post by saeedusman » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to know how we both team members will be sending the application. Do we need to send in the same envelope or use two different envelopes?

I feel it convenient If we send in same because it might be easy for the case worker to process the case, but the other members address is different to mine, if it can make any problem? Or if the case worker gets annoyed why we have send in same envelope? I'm confused.......

Can we use same envelope for sending but put two prepaid return envelopes for returning the documents and write different relevant addresses on them?

Any suggestions will b highly appreciated.

Thanks

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur Team Same Envelope for Application?

Post by tuliprose » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:07 pm

saeedusman wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to know how we both team members will be sending the application. Do we need to send in the same envelope or use two different envelopes?

I feel it convenient If we send in same because it might be easy for the case worker to process the case, but the other members address is different to mine, if it can make any problem? Or if the case worker gets annoyed why we have send in same envelope? I'm confused.......

Can we use same envelope for sending but put two prepaid return envelopes for returning the documents and write different relevant addresses on them?

Any suggestions will b highly appreciated.

Thanks

I think you should use different envelopes and send separately.

It does not make any difference to your final result at all. Your case will be assessed on your own documents and same for him.

If you meet all the requirements, you will get your visa even if your team mate does not.

You could use same envelope if you have any dependent with your application.

Good luck.

thebestone

Re: Entrepreneur Team Same Envelope for Application?

Post by thebestone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm

As there are no clear instructions from ukba you can send them together and it make sense as your applications are dependent on each other, it would be a lot quicker and easier for the officer to process your applications.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I really appreciate all suggestions. Thanks