ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried Partner - Deportation seeks re-union with family

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ryze
Newly Registered

Unmarried Partner - Deportation seeks re-union with family

Post by ryze » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:13 am

Hi all,
I am posting behalf of a family friend,
1.Partner(MAN) was deported while signing on at a centre,refusal of asylum.Man didnt claim assylum soon he arrived the country only claimed recently after two years staying in the country also as he arrived recently but that was not the case.Now Sent back to the original country.
2.Partner (Lady) was given asylum and have a 9yrs old son and given birth to this mans child a 2year old son.(assylum granted given 5years Visa.
3.Both are from same country,Both met at school time loved each other met again after first husbands death.and had relationship and given birth to second child with the above man.
4.Even he claimed the childs legal father due to assylum refusal he coudlnt marry the mother,or put his name in the birth certificate,Both assylum cases were different to one another.
5.Now seeks in Marriage to mother but in different worlds(Genuine relationship)and also both a claiming parentship and wanted to legal it by putting the name on the Birth Certificate.

my Question is? Can this family become a family living together in the UK,and what Proceedures he should take,Never commited crimes,will he have a any banned to return to uk under whatever the method he wanted to join partner,step son & Son

please reply,

I am a outsider very much worried about this family.

ryze
Newly Registered

Post by ryze » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 am

please give some advice