ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to be submitted when making the application forT2G

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ash2412
Newly Registered

Documents to be submitted when making the application forT2G

Post by Ash2412 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi everyone, I am going to be applying for my Tier 2 General Permit switching from PSW and am confused as to what documents I need to send in after viewing the guidance. Please help me clarify these questions:

1) The guidance asks if I have ever had a BRP. I had one issued to me when I was a student (its now expired) My PSW is a sticker on my passport and not a card. So, do I need to send in my expired BRP card or just my passport containing my PSW sticker which I am now using and is valid?

2) I have been working with my employer for 8 months, therefore I need to submit my payslips and bank statements for that whole period right?

3) I started my job as a part time staff and only became full time 3 months ago. Therefore there are changes in my salary, however as of October, my pay has been at £20,000 per annum. Can my employer give me a letter confirming this to be submitted along so there is no confusion?

4) I will be providing my COS, passport (containing my PSW sticker), university degree, photographs, bank statements and payslips for the 8 months I've worked with my employer and also the letter from my employer explaining the changes in my pay. Are there any other documents I should send along?

5) I am working as an accountant though I am a business graduate. Will that be a problem? My salary is in the required amount though.

Than you for your help