ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Savings A/C statements

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lilac12
Newly Registered

Savings A/C statements

Post by lilac12 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Guys

I have gone through this forum and obtained some useful info for my parents visitor visa. I have a quick question on bank statements if someone take some time to answer please.

I have read on the forum that last 6 months bank statements and payslips to be included for visitor visa. However, I do not want to include my current accounts statements as they are in negative (in excess of £1000 every month) so can I include saving account statements instead?

I have a balance of £2000 in my savings from the last 6 months.
I can also provide letter from my employer confirming my employment and last 6 months original payslips.

Looking for your response, please help.

Thanks Shyam

madhumesh
India

Re: Savings A/C statements

Post by madhumesh » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Documents Required

lilac12 wrote:Hi Guys

I have gone through this forum and obtained some useful info for my parents visitor visa. I have a quick question on bank statements if someone take some time to answer please.

I have read on the forum that last 6 months bank statements and payslips to be included for visitor visa. However, I do not want to include my current accounts statements as they are in negative (in excess of £1000 every month) so can I include saving account statements instead?

I can also provide letter from my employer confirming my employment and last 6 months original payslips.

Thanks Shyam

lilac12
Newly Registered

Re: Savings A/C statements

Post by lilac12 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm

madhumesh - before directing to the guidance, have you read my question correctly? The guidance is designed from visitor's perspective and does not have much information as to what is required from sponsor.

Please don't take it personally but if you do not the answer the leave it to señiors and experienced users to answer.

Please can someone answer the question raised in my initial post.

Thanks, Shyam
madhumesh wrote:Documents Required

lilac12 wrote:Hi Guys

Thanks Shyam