ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going for ILR in Jan2013 and my baby born in the October2012

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Roomi
Newly Registered

Going for ILR in Jan2013 and my baby born in the October2012

Post by Roomi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate help to answer me or share with me your personal experiences regarding the following scenarios.

- I am going for ILR in Jan 2013 and my baby born in October 2012, so do I need to apply for his dependent visa now after sorting out passport and stuff or do I need to wait untill my ILR comes up and I will then apply his visa as my dependent or is there any otherway I can sort out.

- My wife and I have been married less than 2 years and she came up here last year Dec. 2011 so in Jan 2013 when I apply for ILR, she will then need the FLR(M) for her extension. But if problem is I dont want the PEO appointment and get my one done first and then apply for my wife. So I am wondering is there any way I can apply for my wife and child altogether with me via postal service.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:47 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Roomi
Newly Registered

Post by Roomi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 am

thanks for the reply and those FAQs really helped me out but I am afraid I have not found the following questions, also I did not find any authenticated links (Acts) from the ukba websites proving the words.

- As I am on the only one who is getting the ILR in Jan 2013 not my wife, so still will I be able to apply ctizenship for my child ?

- Can I apply my ILR and my wife extension at the same by post ? if so, how it will work because my wife wont get the extension untill I get the ILR? becasue her dependent visa will expire at the same time as mine.

- Will my wife need the ESOL to apply for her extension based on my ILR?

- Once my wife get the extension, do we need to apply exactly after 2 year completing time, or can we wait longer than that.

I hope you understand the situation and will reply me as best as you can.

Thanks

Adojay

Post by Adojay » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Roomi wrote:
thanks for the reply and those FAQs really helped me out but I am afraid I have not found the following questions, also I did not find any authenticated links (Acts) from the ukba websites proving the words.

- As I am on the only one who is getting the ILR in Jan 2013 not my wife, so still will I be able to apply ctizenship for my child ?

- Can I apply my ILR and my wife extension at the same by post ? if so, how it will work because my wife wont get the extension untill I get the ILR? becasue her dependent visa will expire at the same time as mine.

- Will my wife need the ESOL to apply for her extension based on my ILR?

- Once my wife get the extension, do we need to apply exactly after 2 year completing time, or can we wait longer than that.

I hope you understand the situation and will reply me as best as you can.

Thanks
Posting timeline of you and your dependants immigration itinery might help understand your scenario.

Kind regards
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi