ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant visa from india - documents query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asethi

Tier 1 dependant visa from india - documents query

Post by asethi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 am

Hi,

I have a valid tier (G) visa in UK, My wife and child are applying for dependant visa from India. For the maintenance funds, We are showing my uk bank account statements. My question is

can we use scanned copy of these statements or do I need to send the original bank statements via post to India?

Thanks,
asethi

santhoap

Post by santhoap » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:22 am

Mate, Do you think your postal fee is costlier than visa fee. Since original documents necessary , you need to attach them to your application. Do you have any indian account that has required fund to maintain.If so then it can be used.

ARUNLAL
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 dependant visa from india - documents query

Post by ARUNLAL » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am

asethi wrote:Hi,

I have a valid tier (G) visa in UK, My wife and child are applying for dependant visa from India. For the maintenance funds, We are showing my uk bank account statements. My question is

can we use scanned copy of these statements or do I need to send the original bank statements via post to India?

Thanks,
asethi
You must sent Orginal Bank statments -Please read policy guide , in mentined clearly UKBA only accept orginal bank statments.