ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smith2
- thin ice -

Citizenship

Post by smith2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Guy
I want to know if anyone can share is privous exper..... regards when INIS requested for fine receipt 2007 and it was sent to INIS does it mean the guy can get approval or not

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

Hi it depend what kind on fine u paid as i heard
Drink driving and driving without insurance lead to refusal.
If they ask u fine bt it depend what type of fine or conviction. As u need to be of good character to be in the state

aljazair

Re: Citizenship

Post by aljazair » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 pm

smith2 wrote:Hi Guy
I want to know if anyone can share is privous exper..... regards when INIS requested for fine receipt 2007 and it was sent to INIS does it mean the guy can get approval or not
hi smith2 did u heard back from inis yet? i got refuse my application for citizenship five weeks now cince i send my payment of fine receipt[2004] that is my latest news. please share if is any one in d same cituation. any recomended immigration solicitors to apply again...? thanks very much :?

dania

Post by dania » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:05 pm

aljazair wrote:
hi smith2 did u heard back from inis yet? i got refuse my application for citizenship five weeks now cince i send my payment of fine receipt[2004] that is my latest news. please share if is any one in d same cituation. any recomended immigration solicitors to apply again...? thanks very much :?
hi can u tell me? if u mention about ur fine or conviction when you applied in your application form or not because i know if you dont tell them about this in application form then they can refuse you.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

dania

Post by dania » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm

dania wrote:
aljazair wrote:
hi can u tell me? if u mention about ur fine or conviction when you applied in your application form or not because i know if you dont tell them about this in application form then they can refuse you.
hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 am

[quote="dania"][quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="smith2"]Hi Guy
I want to know if anyone can share is privous exper..... regards when INIS requested for fine receipt 2007 and it was sent to INIS does it mean the guy can get approval or not[/quote] hi smith2 did u heard back from inis yet? i got refuse my application for citizenship five weeks now cince i send my payment of fine receipt[2004] that is my latest news. please share if is any one in d same cituation. any recomended immigration solicitors to apply again...? thanks very much :?[/quote]
hi can u tell me? if u mention about ur fine or conviction when you applied in your application form or not because i know if you dont tell them about this in application form then they can refuse you.[/quote]hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks[/quote] hi just last monday i got my refuse and i did declare my conviction and payment of my fine in time. and that was[8] years ago so after i am behaving all that time still minister of [justice] decide not to grand me a certeficate of naturalisation after waiting a long hard [4] years and half for my pain full decision, i am a refugee with my irish born children more than 12 years legal in this beloved country. this is my story i ask every body read it pray for me. i have no idea what i do, do i have to apply agine and wait some other years in limbo life ,god only knows. thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:

dania

Post by dania » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 am

aljazair wrote:
dania wrote:
dania wrote:
aljazair wrote: hi smith2 did u heard back from inis yet? i got refuse my application for citizenship five weeks now cince i send my payment of fine receipt[2004] that is my latest news. please share if is any one in d same cituation. any recomended immigration solicitors to apply again...? thanks very much :?
hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks
hi just last monday i got my refuse and i did declare my conviction and payment of my fine in time. and that was[8] years ago so after i am behaving all that time still minister of [justice] decide not to grand me a certeficate of naturalisation after waiting a long hard [4] years and half for my pain full decision, i am a refugee with my irish born children more than 12 years legal in this beloved country. this is my story i ask every body read it pray for me. i have no idea what i do, do i have to apply agine and wait some other years in limbo life ,god only knows. thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:
hello my friend I know one of tha person same in ur situation he got refusal and he applied again and he got approval you don't need to wait any more just apply straight away you will get decision within six months and you will inshallah get the approval by the way r u working or r u getting benefits and did you mention the conviction in your application form or not? thanks

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 pm

[quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="dania"][quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="smith2"]Hi Guy
I want to know if anyone can share is privous exper..... regards when INIS requested for fine receipt 2007 and it was sent to INIS does it mean the guy can get approval or not[/quote] hi smith2 did u heard back from inis yet? i got refuse my application for citizenship five weeks now cince i send my payment of fine receipt[2004] that is my latest news. please share if is any one in d same cituation. any recomended immigration solicitors to apply again...? thanks very much :?[/quote]
hi can u tell me? if u mention about ur fine or conviction when you applied in your application form or not because i know if you dont tell them about this in application form then they can refuse you.[/quote]hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks[/quote] hi just last monday i got my refuse and i did declare my conviction and payment of my fine in time. and that was[8] years ago so after i am behaving all that time still minister of [justice] decide not to grand me a certeficate of naturalisation after waiting a long hard [4] years and half for my pain full decision, i am a refugee with my irish born children more than 12 years legal in this beloved country. this is my story i ask every body read it pray for me. i have no idea what i do, do i have to apply agine and wait some other years in limbo life ,god only knows. thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]hello my friend I know one of tha person same in ur situation he got refusal and he applied again and he got approval you don't need to wait any more just apply straight away you will get decision within six months and you will inshallah get the approval by the way r u working or r u getting benefits and did you mention the conviction in your application form or not? thanks[/quote] salm alaikoum dania yes i did . please can u tell me ur friend did he apply via solicitore or not? thanks

dania

Post by dania » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 pm

aljazair wrote:
dania wrote:
aljazair wrote:
dania wrote:hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks
hi just last monday i got my refuse and i did declare my conviction and payment of my fine in time. and that was[8] years ago so after i am behaving all that time still minister of [justice] decide not to grand me a certeficate of naturalisation after waiting a long hard [4] years and half for my pain full decision, i am a refugee with my irish born children more than 12 years legal in this beloved country. this is my story i ask every body read it pray for me. i have no idea what i do, do i have to apply agine and wait some other years in limbo life ,god only knows. thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:
hello my friend I know one of tha person same in ur situation he got refusal and he applied again and he got approval you don't need to wait any more just apply straight away you will get decision within six months and you will inshallah get the approval by the way r u working or r u getting benefits and did you mention the conviction in your application form or not? thanks
salm alaikoum dania yes i did . please can u tell me ur friend did he apply via solicitore or not? thanks
i think in ur situation it is better u apply now and through solicitor and I know one solicitor which can help you but please tell me how long r u working and if u r working now or not or claiming benefits thanks

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:12 pm

[quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="dania"][quote="dania"][quote="aljazair"][quote="smith2"]Hi Guy
hi can u tell me? if u mention about ur fine or conviction when you applied in your application form or not because i know if you dont tell them about this in application form then they can refuse you.[/quote]hi when did you got ur refusal letter thanks[/quote] hi just last monday i got my refuse and i did declare my conviction and payment of my fine in time. and that was[8] years ago so after i am behaving all that time still minister of [justice] decide not to grand me a certeficate of naturalisation after waiting a long hard [4] years and half for my pain full decision, i am a refugee with my irish born children more than 12 years legal in this beloved country. this is my story i ask every body read it pray for me. i have no idea what i do, do i have to apply agine and wait some other years in limbo life ,god only knows. thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]hello my friend I know one of tha person same in ur situation he got refusal and he applied again and he got approval you don't need to wait any more just apply straight away you will get decision within six months and you will inshallah get the approval by the way r u working or r u getting benefits and did you mention the conviction in your application form or not? thanks[/quote] salm alaikoum dania yes i did . please can u tell me ur friend did he apply via solicitore or not? thanks[/quote]i think in ur situation it is better u apply now and through solicitor and I know one solicitor which can help you but please tell me how long r u working and if u r working now or not or claiming benefits thanks[/quote] im on job seeker for 4 years now couldnt find a proper job u know your self this days....resession...i have my refugee statut and i use to work before all the time in the construction industry. now please 8) can u tell me about d solicitor may he help me out. thanks

dania

Post by dania » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:23 pm

aljazair wrote:
dania wrote:
aljazair wrote:
dania wrote:hello my friend I know one of tha person same in ur situation he got refusal and he applied again and he got approval you don't need to wait any more just apply straight away you will get decision within six months and you will inshallah get the approval by the way r u working or r u getting benefits and did you mention the conviction in your application form or not? thanks
salm alaikoum dania yes i did . please can u tell me ur friend did he apply via solicitore or not? thanks
i think in ur situation it is better u apply now and through solicitor and I know one solicitor which can help you but please tell me how long r u working and if u r working now or not or claiming benefits thanks
im on job seeker for 4 years now couldnt find a proper job u know your self this days....resession...i have my refugee statut and i use to work before all the time in the construction industry. now please 8) can u tell me about d solicitor may he help me out. thanks
hello please contact brophy solicitors in dublin and discuss ur matter with them i am sure they will help u aswell as they helped some body else in ur situation before and let me know what they say to you thanks and dont worry second time u will get it inshaallah