ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and Registration Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

erpfresh

Naturalisation and Registration Queries

Post by erpfresh » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi,

I have been holding ILR (WP+HSMP+Tier 1) for the last 12 months and am now eligible for naturalisation, I have few queries regarding naturalisation and Registration of my child. Please could someone answer them:

1. Do I have to include the ceremony fees as well when applying for the naturalisation
AN Form(Am I right to understand this is the right form) - Fees for naturalisation husband and wife £1317, do I have to include £80*2= £160 along with £1317

2. My child is born in India, and am I right to understand it is form MN1 (according to section 3 (1) child whose parents are applying for British citizenship), is it only the registration fees of £551 or does the child even has to attend the ceremony as well

Sorry I know that these are basic questions, but I am a bit nervous.
Please kindly clarify, Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 am

1. Fees already include ceremony. No need to add it.
2. Children don't attend ceremony.