ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Form to Apply for British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Post by ak36 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 am

Dear all,

My first baby was born before I had got my ILR so I have registered her as British citizen now after getting my ILR. My other baby was born after my ILR so he is automatically entitled to British passport. I am now planning to apply for their British passports but don't know which form to fill in. Could someone please tell me which form should I use for their British passports and also, can I use one form for two applicants or there has to be separate forms for both?

After filling that form, which service should I use to send their application(s) to the Home Office and finally, what supporting documents are required for passport application?

Thanks very much for your guidance in this matter.

Regards,
ak36

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 am

ak36

Post by ak36 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Thanks for your quick reply Jambo. Cheers for the help!!!