ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds from Multiple Bank Accounts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MagicMovies
India

Maintenance Funds from Multiple Bank Accounts

Post by MagicMovies » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:53 am

I am currently working in the United Kingdom on a Tier 1 visa.

I intend to process dependent visa for my wife during the month of December.

I started maintaining the required funds only from the 10th of September, which means I need to submit statements until the 10th of December.

Since I will be leaving UK on the 1st of December can I produce original UK bank statements from 10 September, 2012 to 15 November, 2012 (in GBP) and for the remaining period of 16 November, 2012 to 10 December, 2012 produce statement from my Indian bank (amount in INR).

santhoap

Post by santhoap » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Yes, you can show multiple bank accounts provided sum of the amount should be in the accts for more than 90 days. All these has to be properly explained in your application. But from the point of view of CW, this will take time for him/her to grant visa. Try to wait for some more time and get the third month slip and apply. Make it simple mate!